This commission assists our parish community in living out their baptismal call to discipleship by fostering stewardship of Time, Talent, and Treasure. Members are involved in conducting Parish welcoming, hospitality, and appreciation and also providing stewardship-related educational opportunities for parishioners. Meetings are the second Thursday of the month at 7 pm. We invite new members! Chairpersons, Laura Piispanen, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016-2017 Stewardship Commission Members
Laura Piispanen, Chair
Genevieve Constantino- 2015
Susan Dino -2015|
Selam Tekie- 2015
For more information about the Policies and Procedures for the Stewardship Commision click this link
Stewardship is a Way of Life
Everything we have and everything we are is a gift from God.
Stewardship is the ability to share our gifts of life, time, talent, and treasure
with others–with no strings attached and no conditions.
We share these gifts out of our love for God and gratitude to Him.
This is what Stewardship is all about.
“Thus should one regard us:
as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God.”
-1 Corinthians 4:1
Five Principles of Stewardship of Time, Talent & Treasure
1. Preparation: We spend time in thought and prayer when deciding what to give.
2. Proportionate: Our giving is proportionate to what God has given us.
3. Sacrificial: We give back to God from our substance, rather than our abundance.
4. Grateful: Our offering is a grateful response to the immense love God has for us.
5. A Gift: What we give is a gift, given without reservation or condition.